Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Martha

you complained to mom about my blog and my video, then you went online and shared my horrific work with the world, even complimenting it at times: please stop.

I get it, you need attention and validation and for some reason spending all your free time at trendy bars and concerts isn't enough. you're not getting enough replies to your posts online about cool political happenings and you want more, so be it. but really, couldn't you make your own videos or write your own blog?

now I'm sure you realize that ACLU card you're so proud of gives me the right to do and say just about anything I want, so in some way, shouldn't you be happy for me? I'm using my rights! at the same time, you have the right to waste your time complaining to others and using my words and actions to get yourself more of the attention you feel you need, and you should do what you want... but I'm not going to stop being a loud obnoxious self-righteous ass no matter how much you decide to be a whiney complaining attention seeking baby about it.

more importantly, it only causes problems for our parents when you make an issue of it. dad finds it annoying and mom heartbreaking... but hey, you may not care the toll it takes on them, and if not keep it up, there's no such thing as bad press, and the more you rant, the more I attention I get. either way, thanks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, and I'm leaving this default signature here so they can have a chance to ride my coattails too


Location:Dickson Ave,Kirkwood,United States

1 comment: