Saturday, December 10, 2011

it's frreeeezziiiinngg!!

I'm already tired of the cold, it's so cold that I'm letting myself be manipulated, ha.

I'm trying to get back into working, I basically took November off... I went off diet, stopped farming business, put off potential jobs, stopped working out, etc... it was ugly. I am really not liking the cold this year- then, my jacksauce friend added the Cataclysm expansion to my WoW account... hmm... easy distraction from the cold...

then it got to be December, and SOMEONE got tired of me hiding at home. it was ok when I was dieting and working out all the time, but now she's bored!


so, even more distractions! these are the problems that face my life, gorgeous blondes demanding my time, sleeping in all the time, and eating like crap.

ok, don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it; and you may as well enjoy life, right? there are people who will poss away their lives at work, periodically taking breaks for vacations... but really in the end they spend most of their lives at work or at home.

think about it, that's kinda sad.

not that I'm much better in this cold, but really think about it people! on some level, I guess I can see those with kids as having a constant project going on which has many facets- bit there are some single people who work and go home and work and go home and work and then on weekends spend a few hours with people they wants to believe are friends... but... they are just the people they get to have as an excuse to leave the house... sad.

I'm lucky. I don't have to sit home bored, I don't have to spend time in awkward relationships with people who will never really know me.  I have to fight to stay at home alone, ha.  Tonight I gave in, I needed motivation to get moving in this cold... so I spent the night in a Clayton bar with the beauty and 2 friends, one of which I've been close to almost my whole life.

I'm a lucky man.

No comments:

Post a Comment